Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The system works, if you work the system!

This week I am proud to have a guest post from one of my students.  I met Wendy a little over 8 months ago, and I have the privilege of being her TFW coach.  Below is a testimonial that she wrote about her experience with the TFW system, and a picture from before TFW and 8 months after starting TFW.  I hope you enjoy reading her story.


     "Last year, I decided I was tired of feeling sluggish all the time. At age 44, I couldn't stand the thought of feeling that way for years to come. As a work-from-home, homeschooling mom of 3 children—one of whom has severe autism and another who has a milder form of ASD—I felt like I just didn’t have time to work out even though I knew I needed to. And to be honest, I just felt like I had so little energy that I wasn’t sure I’d even be able to do it!
     I had made the effort to cut down on junk food and sugar, and I was taking supplements and trying to get enough sleep, but I still felt tired most of the time. I didn’t know what else to do except go ahead and try getting some exercise whether I felt like I had the energy to do it or not.
     I saw Chuck one day at the store and asked him about his gym. He told me about his gym and Training for Warriors, and I decided to make time to try it out. I went a few times and decided to commit to going 4 days a week. I couldn't believe how much better I felt just a few months later!
     It's been about 8 months now, and I've lost almost 20 lbs and gone down from size 10 jeans to size 6 (the size I wore before I had children). I'm at a much better weight for my height and build, I feel much more energetic, I wake up ready to get out of bed and get going in the mornings, and I look forward to going to the gym! I was also able to slowly cut down on my prescription medicines for depression/anxiety and sleep. (I did this with my doctor's supervision.) I don't take them at all now.
     I have never been someone who enjoyed any kind of exercise, so it’s amazing to me how much I actually enjoy TFW. And it’s even more amazing how much TFW has changed my health and the way I feel and function every day. I can honestly say that TFW has changed my life—and it has been a great change! I’m thankful to Chuck for being such a great coach/trainer and to TFW for helping me change my life!"

Wendy Hilton 
TFW Student
Age 44


I hope you enjoyed reading Wendy's story as much as I did.  We have new 8 week classes starting Monday, January 11th.  We will be offering a 9 AM, 12 PM, and 6:30 PM class.   These 8 Week Warrior Transformation classes are a great way to introduce you to the TFW system, and to get you started on your journey to writing your own transformation story.

The system works, if you work the system!

Hope to see you in my Dojo soon!

Chuck

1 comment:

  1. Hip, hip, hooray for you, Wendy! Exercising along with you has made TFW both enjoyable and rewarding. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to the New Year!

    ReplyDelete